Tuesday 13 September 2011

Prologue

The time i'm writing this post, it has only been about 2 weeks since i started working in Singapore. I come from a technical background, and i get my degree in chemical engineering from some not so popular Uni in Japan. Thus, I am able to speak Japanese and most Japanese that i have met said my Japanese is amazing. So I think it is safe to say I have an amazing Japanese language proficiency. Although i have to admit that my English is no where near good, hence i'm writing this blog in English to help me practice and improve a bit.


As of now, my main purpose of writing this blog is merely to share my experience of hunting for a job in Sg, and actually working in Sg. Being a Muslim and a Malay, and of course a graduate from Japan Uni, i might focus a bit more insight on those particulars. 


Maybe once in a while i'll pretend to be like a pro and write about investment, properties or etc. Or, maybe this blog is my chance to talk about my cuban cigar session. But, i've been running short on my cigars recently so that part might be a lil bit later.


And yes, I created this blog so that i will have things to do/look/surf/write when i got bored in this small little room of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment